Maximum Class Size:
30 people (You can make classes any size but more than 30 will run more than 2 hours)
Approximate Time Per Session: 2 hours
What you will need to provide:
- Room suitable to conduct training session in.
- Names of employees to be trained.
- Copy of your company’s Emergency Action Plan.
- Television or Projector to connect laptop to.
Employees should receive our basic training session annually. This meets the requirements of OSHA 1910.157 and will provide information and instruction to ensure they understand the proper procedure to follow if faced with a fire emergency. We will highlight environment awareness, evacuation procedures, review information from your company’s Emergency Action Plan, and emphasize the employees part in workplace fire safety. You will receive a certificate with the names of all employees who have completed the training for your records. Our training session is environmentally safe, does not involve exposing employees to the dangers of a live fire or the chemicals from the extinguishers and does not require any kind of hazardous waste or materials. It is best conducted indoors in a classroom setting.
Your employees will also be able to demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Proper Selection Of A Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Extinguisher Use (PASS and AAA)
- Hazards Involved With Fighting An Incipient Fire
- Evacuation and 911 Call Procedures
- Review relevant information from Emergency Action Plan
Contact us to book a class today!